1. Schedule a campus tour
2. Review all school policies, procedures, and programs
3. ASK QUESTIONS FOR THE RIGHT FIT
4. Schedule observation days for your student
5. Apply online
6. Schedule TSIA and/or IXL testing onsite
8. Wait for application review
9. Review your admission decision
10. Select your tuition plan
11. Plan your classes with the registrar
4505 Mcewen Road, Farmers Branch, Texas 75244, United States
We will remain dedicated to our microschools mission and only take 3-5 students per class. We are an academically focused school and our students are prepared for real world careers and/or college.
*Do not apply if your student has been expelled/discliplined for theft, drugs, alcohol, violence, insubordination, classroom disruptions, or truancy.